Saturday, March 27, 2010

Jaquard finals

few explorations...notably, im not too happy with them, but time is not on my side...

tesselations :










FINALS : 

 
(colors need changing)



(FINALISED)


(alternative for color)- REPEAT



ill put up the CAD drawings as soon as im done with them...

2 comments:

  1. *sighs*

    You're going to be a great designer someday, and you will forget all about me. Then, I will stand in front of you, you facing the spotlights for your newest brainchild, and I will wave this copy of tesselations in front of you and say -- "Remember me? I was your friend, and I was AWED to near death by your creatvity."


    This stuff is brilliant. I think I'm finally ok with you being there and me being here. Look at what that place has DONE to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwww...
    u havent seen the stuff ppl do...n i dnt even wrk enuf :P
    anyways...i know u'll b backstage wenever tht happens :)

    ReplyDelete